Together we can bring change!
You make change possible! As a faithful supporter of CPJ, you know first-hand what happens when people and groups work together for the common good.
On this Giving Tuesday, you can make a donation that brings fair and just changes to Canadian public policy. By donating to CPJ, you are supporting a movement of Christians who are passionate about public justice, the political dimension of loving our neighbour.
Thanks to supporters like you, this year CPJ’s staff in Ottawa have:
- Engaged more than 15,000 people across Canada through the Give It Up for the Earth! campaign and sent thousands of postcards advocating for effective climate action to Catherine McKenna, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change.
- Organized more than 100 ChewOnThis! events in every province and territory in Canada to call for a stronger, more comprehensive plan to end poverty in Canada.
- Mobilized more than 1,400 petitioners across Canada advocating with refugees who face serious economic barriers after they arrive in Canada.
- Created infographics showing a snapshot of the lived experiences in poverty.
- Published a report on the effects of the Safe Third Country Agreement on refugee claimants.
- Released Poverty Trends 2018, highlighting poverty rates across vulnerable populations in Canada.
- Worked with Christians, civil society groups, and many other partners to advance public justice in Canadian federal policy.
- Met with dozens of MPs and Senators across partisan lines to promote just policies.
- Attended and spoke at dozens of workshops and church events across Canada.
- Held 5 book launches across Eastern Canada, bringing together social justice activists from diverse Christian backgrounds.
Amplify the call for justice!
Buy a Book this Christmas
Whether it’s by an annual, quarterly, or monthly donation, we appreciate your gifts.