Get updates by subscribing to JusticE-News, CPJ's e-newsletter
- April 10 - Christians are Called to Advocate for "The Most Vulnerable"
- March 4 - There's Still Time to Give It Up for the Earth in 2019!
- February 25 - Join CPJ's Board of Directors!
- February 20 - Apply for CPJ's Public Justice Internship!
- January 30- Sign-on to the Open Letter: Strengthen Canada’s Poverty Act
- January 16 - Will you #GiveItUpForTheEarth in 2019
- January 9 - Join us in welcoming CPJ's new ED!
- December 12 - Refugees are still welcome
- November 7 - UN Calls for Urgent Climate Action
- October 5 - Join CPJ for ChewOnThis 2018!
- September 24 - CPJ's hiring an Executive Director!
- September 5 - Thanks to you, Canada has a Poverty Reduction Strategy!
- August 16 - Climate Justice Requires a Just Transition
- July 26 - Canada's Poverty Reduction Strategy is on its way!
- June 20 - Time for Canada to end our refugee agreement with the U.S.
- June 13 - Meet CPJ's New Board Members
- May 16 - Support for climate action and reconciliation
- May 1 - Join the Set a Course campaign!
- April 11 - Petition to improve refugee settlement
- March 29 - A Snapshot of Precarity in Canada
- March 12 - Journeys to Justice: A new book from CPJ!
- February 26 - CPJ's one-year, paid internship!
- February 16 - Make your pledge to Give it up for the Earth!
- February 8 - Canada should welcome Salvadoran refugees
- January 11 - Give it up for the Earth this Lent!
- November - CPJ at the UN Climate Conference
- October - Calling for action on poverty in Canada
- September - "The poor you will always have with you"
- Summer - Plans are underway for Chew on This! 2017
- June - Minister McKenna receives Give it up for the Earth! postcards
- May - Isn’t the whole Bible about creation care?
- April - New report on barriers to refugee sponsorship
- March - Help build a strong anti-poverty plan!
- February - Anti-poverty consultations launched!
- January - Give it up for the Earth!