- Karri Munn-VennSenior Policy Analyst at Citizens for Public Justice
- Willard MetzgerExecutive Director at Citizens for Public Justice
CPJ’s Fall Election Tour – Surrey, BC
Shaping a Just Canada
Presented by Fleetwood Christian Reformed Church & Northwood United Church
Hosted by Rev. Tom Bomhof & Rev. Scott Turnbrook
Welcome & Territorial Acknowledgment
A Renewed Vision of Public Justice:
- Remarks by CPJ’s new Executive Director, Willard Metzger.
Shaping a Just Canada:
- A Deep Dive into CPJ’s Key Priorities, presented by Karri Munn-Venn, Senior Policy Analyst at CPJ.
- Animating CPJ’s Election Bulletin in Your Community. Learn tips and tricks from CPJ’s policy team.
- Send us your questions throughout the event on Twitter using #CPJElectionTour or text (604) 330-2055.
The public is invited to attend CPJ’s fall pre-election tour.
CPJ is a faithful voice for social justice in Canadian public policy focused primarily on poverty in Canada, ecological justice, and refugee rights. CPJ’s fall tour will provide a non-partisan look at major issues leading up the fall federal election.
As citizens prepare to cast their votes, CPJ will equip the electorate to engage in the political process in a meaningful way, with information to better understand policy positions, proposed questions to ask federal candidates, and resources that direct voters to additional helpful tools.
The fall tour will also provide an opportunity to meet CPJ’s new Executive Director, Willard Metzger, and will include participation from engaged local community members.
CPJ invites all members of the public to participate in the democratic process and to join our citizens’ movement as we aim to shape a just Canada for all!