For 60 years, we’ve been a strong Christian voice for public justice in Canada, and your support is critical to help us continue our work. We appreciate your gifts, whether it’s by an annual, quarterly, or monthly donation.
Help make a difference, and add your voice to CPJ’s to make lasting change!
All donations to CPJ, including membership, are fully charitable.
While we are grateful for donations at any time, the best way to support us is by joining our monthly giving program. Regular monthly donations of $20, $50, $100 or more can help us do so much more by having stable funding, and your money works for justice all year.
Here’s how to donate:
- donate through the donation form above
- donate through CanadaHelps
- send your donation by Interac to ac.jpc@gnitnuocca; in the note attached to the eTransfer, please include your name and home address
- print and fill out our donation form (PDF)
- mail a cheque to Citizens for Public Justice, 200-334 MacLaren Street, Ottawa ON, K2P 0M6
- call our toll-free number 1-800-667-8046 (extension 230) to make a secure donation by telephone
All donations are considered fully charitable, and we issue tax receipts at the beginning of the following year. A tax receipt will be issued immediately when using the form above or CanadaHelps.
Charitable registration number 89438 3512 RR0001 (CJL Foundation)