CPJ’s 60th Anniversary Celebration
Join us as we celebrate 60 years of being “inspired by faith to act for justice!”
Together, we’ll reflect on historic milestones, key partnerships, and what the next 60 years might hold for Citizens for Public Justice. Hear from current and former staff, Board members, and partners as we reflect on the theme of intergenerational advocacy. Let’s celebrate the ways we have effected change and how we, ourselves, can be changed to build a more just and sustainable society.
This will be an in-person event, with the option to join remotely via Zoom. Please register to receive Zoom details.
Before and after the event, in-person attendees will be welcome to check out books and resources available for purchase, archival photos and documents, and meet some of our current and former staff, Board members, and local partners.
Bring a friend and show them why you’re glad to be a CPJ member!
Add to Calendar
Thursday, June 1, 2023
- 6:00 - 6:45
- Annual General Meeting
- Details for the AGM (including voting information) will be sent separately to CPJ members.
- 6:45 - 7:30
- Mingling, Book & Resource Fair, Partner Tables
- Chat with CPJ staff, Board members, partners, and fellow CPJ supporters while perusing our books and resources. Light refreshments will be available.
- 7:30 - 7:45
- 60th Anniversary Celebration Introductions
- Welcome, land acknowledgements, opening prayers, and introductions
- 7:45 - 8:45
- Intergenerational Advocacy: 60 Years of CPJ And Beyond!
- CPJ staff and board members will interview key partners about historic milestones in CPJ's past, and exciting possibilities for CPJ's future.
- 8:45 - 9:00
- Thanks & Closing Remarks