We invite you to join your voice to CPJ’s and help make lasting change.
Your membership is important because your voice strengthens our voice.
For over 50 years, Citizens for Public Justice has been a member-driven organization. It is the passion and generosity of our members across Canada that enables us to do justice-based research, publishing, and education on Canadian policy issues such as poverty in Canada, climate justice, and refugee rights. By becoming a CPJ member, you can join others in a community devoted to fulfilling God’s call to do justice and love our neighbour.
You can become a member with an annual financial contribution of any amount.
Membership in CPJ includes:
- A subscription to our magazine, the Catalyst, published three times per year.
- A vote at our Annual General Meeting, which allows you to contribute to the strategic direction of CPJ.
- Free resources such as our popular and informative Federal Election Bulletins.
- Exclusive updates on our campaign and special events.
- JusticE-News, our e-newsletter.
How to join CPJ:
- Online: use the online CanadaHelps form below.
- By phone: call our toll-free number 1-800-667-8046.
- By cheque, credit card, or bank transfer: download our donation form (PDF).
All donations to CPJ, including membership, are fully charitable. Charitable registration number 89438 3512 RR0001 (CJL Foundation)