CPJ promotes active and positive engagement from citizens that helps to shape our public life in Canada. One way citizens can work out their calling to act for justice is by participating in electoral processes to help hold elected governments accountable.
Below, you will find resources from recent elections, including our popular Election Bulletins.
- 2015 Federal Election Bulletin: Exercising Faithful Citizenship
- Alberta Election 2015: No Longer Either-Or
- BC Eleciton 2013: Poverty in the BC Election
- 2011 Federal Election Bulletin: The Earth… Not Ours to Spoil
- 2008 Federal Election Bulletin: Public Justice: A Leadership Lens for Election 2008
- 2006 Federal Election Bulletin: Embracing a politics of hopeful citizenship
- 2004 Federal Election Bulletin: What's this about accountability
There is currently no content classified with this term.