- Churches Fear Future of Refugee Sponsorship by Ashley Chapman
- Canada’s Invisible Citizens by Michael Cooke
- 2015: A Big Year for the Climate by Joe Gunn
- Chew on This! a Success by Thea deGroot
- Is your church Living Ecological Justice?
- CRA Audits: Six Questions by Kathy Vandergrift
- The Heart of God by Thomas Coldwell
- The Advent of Justice… Again by Brian Walsh
Poverty in Canada. Environmental justice. Refugee Rights.
These are just a few of the public justice issues reported on in the Catalyst, CPJ’s newsletter which is published three times a year. As a CPJ member, you can receive the Catalyst for free and stay up-to-date on current public justice issues in Canada. the Catalyst regularly wins awards from the Canadian Church Press.
Churches in Canada can receive free copies of the Catalyst! Subscribe here.
Letters to the editor, submissions, and requests to reprint any material can be sent to the editor, Brad Wassink.
- Minding the Margins: Christians Must Look Beyond the Middle Class by Janelle Vandergrift
- The State of Refugee Health: A Prognosis for Public Justice in Canada by Doug Gruner
- Jobs, Training, and the Common Good: An interview with Mike Luff
- Defiance, Not Compliance: Turning the Other Cheek by Leah Watkiss
- Economic Justice: Are We There Yet? by Joe Gunn
- Groundings: Hanging Out With Jesus: Today’s Christian and the least of these by Allison Chubb
- Let Them Have Dominion by Karri Munn-Venn
- New Year, New Rules for Refugees by Ashley Chapman
- The Recession Lives On by Brad Wassink
- Health as a Public Good: Thinking Broadly, Acting Locally by Lori Kleinsmith
- Stop Profiting from the Wreckage! by Nicole Armstrong
- Income Splitting: A Contentious Debate within the Canadian Church by Simon Lewchuk
- Groundings: Jesus' Values Revolution by David Pfrimmer
- Public Justice – Now, More than Ever! By Will Postma
- Photos from 50th Anniversary Events
- Charity and Justice: Food Bank Volunteers Call for Government Action By Simon Lewchuk
- BC’s Carbon Tax: Reducing Emissions, Spurring Action
- Linking Justice and Faith in the Christian Reformed Church By Steve van de Hoef
- Participatory Budgeting: Let Canadians Decide on Spending Priorities By Simon Lewchuk
- Faith House By Miriam Illman-White
- Reaching for Right Relationships by Joe Gunn
- Somewhere in Between by Karri Munn-Venn
- Exposing the Myths: Canadians for Tax Fairness by Gail Dugas
- Book Reviews
- "Restorers of streets with dwellings..." by Henriette Thompson
- Moving from Memory to Healing and Joy by Lorraine Land
- Loyalty to "The Stranger": Two Voices by Carolina Teves and Mark Glanville
- Falling in Love with the Earth by Stephen Bede Scharper
- Fifty Years of Working for Change Together
- Taking Back Compassion: Reducing Inequality by Sarah Shepherd
- Refugee health: Churches need to speak out by Brad Wassink
- Building Public Justice Together by Lee Hollaar
- Building Homes, Building Lives: An interview with CPJ member and affordable housing developer Nick Volk
- Pipelines and Public Justice by Joe Gunn
- Growing Food Sovereignty in Gardens by Nettie Wiebe
The Catalyst reports on public justice issues in Canada and reviews CPJ activities. The Catalyst is free when you join us. You will find sample articles throughout our website.